Becoming a tutor with our company is both challenging and rewarding. If you have the experience and dedication required, we will provide you with the training and guidance to become an effective one-on-one educator.
Colorado Springs Tutors…
- provides one-on-one, in-home tutoring
services for Pre K - College students in all
subjects areas, including standardized test
- provides tutoring opportunities nationwide, with market
penetration in nearly all major metropolitan areas
- provides very competitive wages, including
rewards for outstanding achievement.
provides opportunities to move up to
substantially higher pay grades, based upon your
demonstrable growth, achievements and
reliability with us.
- provides our tutors
prompt payment for services
- an experienced tutor or teacher (especially at the
Elementary/Pre K Level)
- currently attending a college or university (must be at
least a junior in good standing) or are a college or university graduate
- a highly motivated and
passionate about teaching children, teenagers and
- an expert in the areas of Math, the Sciences, English or other languages
- capable of preparing students for ACT/SAT/AP/State
- able to pass a criminal background
If you answered yes to at least five out of six of the above (one of which, obviously must include the last bullet), please go to
form at our corporate website to get started. It only takes about
10-12 minutes to complete, and because of our superior
backend database system, after you click the submit
button, you immediately become eligible for matching
with our clients on a preliminary basis. It's
not uncommon for applicants to catch lightning in a
bottle, and begin working right away.
View Current Openings